Vendors – Please Read Carefully for day of information about load-in and vending spots
We’re not kidding about first-come first-served on spaces so please read carefully below about our process, this will allow the event to run as smoothly as possible.
Loading In and Your Spot at the Market
- Load in times are Friday August 28 from 6pm to 9pm and Saturday August 29 starting at 10am.
- If you’re particular, or if you want to have a lot of choices for your space, show up first thing Friday. By 9pm Friday more than 80% of the spaces are claimed. Feel free to use Friday to load in and set up your spot as well.
- If you show up late on Saturday morning you will be shoehorned into any last available space. None of the spaces are bad, but if for any reason you are really really (really) unhappy, you can forfeit your vending space and we will refund your money.
- We don’t refund if you don’t show up.
- We try to light and electrify the place as much as possible with our limited funds but please bring your own lights, extension cords, and multi-plugs and any infrastructure you need to make your booth a success.
- The market is open from noon-10pm. Our experience is that the vendors who stick around until the end make more money but it is not required. You can leave when you’ve had enough, when you’re sold out, or when your date arrives.
As always please use the contact us page with any questions.